Project Manager HFC USA
Hotel Facility Concepts (HFC) is an independent and international facility management organization for hotels. HFC is a managing agent who takes care of purchasing and management of the back of house facilities.
HFC grows rapidly nationally and internationally, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Paris, Glasgow, London and New York.To expand HFC successfully we are looking for a Project Manager for the USA. You must be resident in the USA. It is a fascinating and dynamic multi task role for a hands on Project Manager.
This business model will deliver the hotels several benefits:
- The hotel is able to focus on its core business. The Project Manager delivers a concept which seamless connects with the hotels brand concept
- The company delivers professionals in many disciplines and is strong in supply chain management.
- The hotel has one contact point and one invoice on which all the support services are combined.
Broadly speaking, there are three responsibilities:
- As soon as a new hotel is added and the contract is signed, you will be flown in to supervise the project. You are in contact with the different suppliers, you keep the general manager informed of the progress and you ensure a smooth start of the contract. Once the hotel is up and running, you transfer the responsibility to the Facility Manager.
- Lead projects with existing contracts / hotels such as processes improvements or training vendors
- Replace the Facility Managers during their absence
You will report to the Operations Director USA.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and five years of related experience in management of projects of moderate size/complexity with limited performance risk, including project planning, scheduling, tracking, and budgeting, or combination of education and relevant experience.
The Project Manager is an entrepreneurial manager. The Project is an important player in the connection between the company, client and suppliers. Therefore, the Project Manager is very dedicated in delivering an exceptional service with a high overall quality.
Moreover, you are able to:
- Work independently with a pragmatic view
- Relationship oriented, understand your own responsibilities
- Work structured, flexible and focused on the output/result
- Entrepreneurial, take the lead and will look at a challenge as on opportunity to succeed
- Be a good communicator; on every level within an organization
- You understand the importance of relationship development , to investigate the needs and demands of your clients and to translate them into actions
- You work structured but you are flexible enough to derive from a plan when necessary
- You are willing to work hard, to go further than the competition, to be able to claim results
- You have strong organizational skills
- You are fluent in English
- You have proven to be successful is a similar role in the hotel/facility market. Experience in the area of a total facility management integrated services will be an advantage.