We are hiring! Join our Finance team
We are currently recruiting a Finance Manager to join Hotel Facility Concepts (HFC) within our finance team.
Are you passionate about implementing processes, standards, and improvements according to the Accounting and Controlling guidelines? Do you feel comfortable ensuring compliance with tax regulations and filing and an accurate, complete, and timely (all-around) processing of the financial administration within the organization? And do you like to work in an international environment? Then we are looking for you!
We are a strategic multi-service provider, specialized in Hotel Management and Commercial Real Estate Solutions. Our mission is to create an excellent guest experience in facility services and thereby create a positive impact on our clients’ brand value and profit. Our headquarter is based in Amsterdam and we operate globally from Paris to Miami and more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This hands-on and challenging role requires an analytical attitude, strong attention to detail and a results-driven mentality. You are the right hand of the Finance Director. You will work closely with internal HFC employees globally, as well as with clients and suppliers. In addition, you will collaborate with the various administrative offices and tax specialists abroad. You are also responsible for the payroll of HFC Integrated Facility Management (HFC IFM).
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the day-to-day finance and accounting processes
• The delivery and analysis of balance sheet reports, P&L reports and the preparation of (ad hoc) reports.
• Responsible for establishing the connection between the various systems and the financial administration.
• Responsible for coordination and communication with foreign external accounting and tax offices.
• Setting up new financial (sub) processes to (significantly) improve efficiency.
• Is responsible for fiscal reporting and compliance including statutory accounts and tax.
• Periodic tax returns such as VAT, Sales tax and CIT.
• Support with the annual reports and contact with the auditors.
• Supporting FD setting up new entities and administration processes for new and existing clients abroad.
• Identifying and advising on developments in the financial field.
• Responsible for monitoring the Internal control procedures of the finance processes
• Execution of payment transactions.
• Cash flow and liquidity planning.
• Responsible for managing the Financial Administrator.
• Minimum University level (Dutch equivalent of HBO) with at least a completed business economics education (NL: HEAO BE/AC or SPD).
• Experience and knowledge of accounting for foreign entities (UK, France, US).
• Experience with payroll administration.
• Experience with ERP systems and reporting tools.
• Knowledge and experience with AFAS Online is considered a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
• At least 5 years of work experience.
• Analytical thinking
• Strong attention to details
• Result driven
• Strong communicator on all levels
• Hands-on attitude
• Promote collaboration
You are welcome to apply by sharing your cover letter and CV before November 1, with Janin Price (HR Assistant), via firstname.lastname@example.org