We are looking for an Area Manager responsible for the management and optimization of all aspects of the facility services within hotels including housekeeping, linen, waste management and other related facility activities. The Area Manager is responsible for the management of suppliers who will deliver these services with the objective to continuously strive to out stand the quality of the delivery. The Area Manager is the Account Manager within the hotels and is the first point of contact for the Hotel Management. This hands-on and challenging role requires a strategic attitude towards executing 5-star quality, contract agreements, process development and account management.
- University level in hotel or facility management;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in the hotel market;
- Excellent in English, written and spoken;
- Ability to communicate in Dutch and German
- Experienced in the contractual environment;
- Happy to travel within Europe
An extensive job profile can be requested by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org – Michel Vos