HR PARTNER | FULLTIME | GLOBAL
The HR consultant is responsible for the implementation, monitoring and execution of all HR within HFC. This includes onboarding, recruitment, the performance review process, learning and development, Employee Manual/policies and more. The goal is happy HFC employees who value working for HFC and are supported in developing themselves! The HR Partner ensures that all HR aspects globally are coordinated centrally.
REPORTING LINE: Chief Executive Officer
RELATIONSHIPS: All HFC employees globally, client(s), suppliers, government authorities
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for recruiting and onboarding new HFCers
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs that are aligned with the organization's objectives.
- Work with managers in international offices to analyse, coordinate and integrate jobs, benefits, appraisals, HR policies and procedures.
- Embracing and implementing various types of training.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting and interviewing program, counselling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews and recommending changes.
- Assessing the success of development plans to keep optimizing.
- Coordinates and communicates employee transfers, promotions, departures and other status changes to relevant persons and managers, using a standardized and professional approach.
- Updates employee database with designation changes, appraisals, promotions, transfers, and salary updates.
- Monitoring legal developments and impact on HFC and advising the management team on this
- Coordinate with the Management Team to develop compensation for salary, incentives and recommendations to ensure market competitiveness within the country and geographical location.
- Coordinates with the Management Team to develop standard programs for performance management, compensations and appraisals.
- Implement on-boarding procedures and e-learning platforms to improve new joiners' orientation and integration into HFC.
- Create and maintain HR metrics and standard reports/queries for the Management Team and internal customers.
- Provide HR support during bids and transitions.
- Perform due diligence for the integration process of employees of acquired companies.
- Ensure compliance with local laws with support from a local legal advisor.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- University level (the Dutch equivalent of HBO) in Human Resources management.
- At least five years of work experience as an HR Partner/Manager
- Experience in a Hospitality business environment
- Experience with different cultures and labour laws.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly within a multinational environment.
- Experience with HR systems and reporting tools.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Willingness to travel, HQ is Amsterdam and home office.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Working independently.
- Result driven.
- Strong communicator on all levels.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer relationship-building skills
Share your cover letter and CV via firstname.lastname@example.org