Are you service oriented? In your day-to-day operation you make sure in the office runs effectively and be a critical part of the home feeling and happiness of the HFC team, including ensuring that the team members can function smoothly and optimally in their work. You enjoy working in an international environment. As first point of contact for HFC staff and visitors, you are responsible for the operational activities in our office. This includes making reservations, preparing lunch meetings, answering the telephone, and processing incoming and outgoing mail. You oversee the clean office policy, support organizing (internal and external) events, order office supplies and even make sure that every employee receives their birthday gift on time. You are accurate, flexible, and service-oriented as a supportive team member. You know how to address hectic situations, and you can quickly switch between work activities. With your hospitality attitude, you are HFC’s business card.
· Responsible for front desk administration as a hospitality host, for example welcome visitors, answer phone calls, oversee info mailbox, helping with archiving, ordering office supplies, administrative tasks, and any front desk related requests.
· First point of contact for Board members, including manage agenda, coordinate bookings, and travel arrangements.
· In charge of office related issues. Responsible for the office location for example clean office policy, stock, maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs, etc.
· Support for the Commercial Director with internal and external communication such as preparing presentations, helping with social media and website posts.
HR administration support
· Support the HR colleague in the new hire onboarding process, including ordering IT equipment, and creating an onboarding program.
· Maintain schedule and coordinate client and staff gifts such as Christmas, birthday gifts, get well soon cards, etc.
· First point of contact for notification of illness.
· Support within the administrative onboarding process and documentation of new hires
Education and experience
· Education at college + with (MBO+, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience)
· At least 2 years hand on Hospitality Host experience
· Proven experience or interest in HR support
· Knowledge and experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
· Experience in an international environment is a plus
Education and experience
· Planning and organizing
Hand in your CV and motivation letter via email@example.com If you have any questions please let us know.